Gaga in Atelier Versace (2013)

03:31


YA/A Female
Everyday / Athletic
sims3pack & package available*

More for today:

From the Atelier Versace Fall 2013 Collection, Gaga wore this in August 2013, leaving her hotel in London.

Guys, I'm still working on the Applause MV Pack, and I know some of you want it, but I really prefer to make some daily candids and other stuff for you than finish it fastly, so I hope you respect my decision.

Anyway, hope you like this x

*H0les Glasses: ARTSIMS


> Download <


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Policy>
º Please, credit if you use any of the creations.
º Do not claim as your own.
º Do not modify the creations. Ask me first.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook