Gaga in Versace (2013)

07:23


YA/A Female
Formal
sims3pack & package available*

Hey hey !
Goodnight guys ^^

Finally some new stuff for you after the piano...
One of my favourite Versace dresses, was worn by Gaga at the AMAs

The bottom is cut, so you can see her legs as the real one.
Now some updates!
*New logo
*New Sims 2 section that may be opening this week
*New download button
*New Tumblr link up on the page
*Scrolling posts slower
*Applause MV Pack updated!

I really hope you like it !



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is perfect enough to..too...wait..something is happening with my body...this..thi...I can't feel my mine ..this...oh god no..the brazilian is comming..the-the..Bra..Brazilian...A..AA..I WANNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AI WANNAAA <3 HAHAHAH love you so so muchh mai YAAAS shouter :3

      Delete
  2. Where can I download that sim? Please give here link to download that Lady Gaga sim and hair.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook