Applause Facemask

12:52



Hi guys!
I want to use this post to tell you about the news on the page :3

As I'm in LOVE with this template, I decided to use it for the blog.
As you can see, almost all the posts have new posters -that's why I couldn't release the page that soon- and the new logo on them.
I've added 6 sections on here:
- Sims 3: with the categories of what you're looking for.
- Fashion: with brands.
- As Seen On: with the celebrities' stuff I've created.
- Packs: with the packs I've made and I'll be making (currently just the Pop Art Pack)
- Sims 2: I know some of you want me to release it, but please, just wait a little more cause I'm sure you'll like it !
- Links: with my favourite blogs, send me your banner if you want me to add it to the page, and add mine to yours ;)

You have the Policy of the page there too :)

Up on the page you have a link to the FB page, so for the ones you haven't liked it already, please click LIKE!

So I think that's all; now about the makeup:
I'm so inspired by all the new Gaga pics, and of course by the new single: Applause.
So I decided to make this! It's not recolourable make up, it's a facemask, including the white cover.

I really hope you like it x

By the way, guys, I'm nominated to three awards for the Sims Grammys in FB, so please if you can vote, I would be very grateful !

Best Creation (Applause Makeup): http://webpolls.hanzo.eu/poll,203874,nYLc.html
Best Download Site (Stache Sims): http://webpolls.hanzo.eu/poll,203876,0ajP.html
Best Sims3 Creator (Angel Lilmonster): http://webpolls.hanzo.eu/poll,203866,pq6j.html

Thank you so much!




You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Ah I love "Applause" too :D Someone already did makeup like this but I felt like it was a bit of a fail. But this one is gorgeous! Make it real loud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ! Glad you like it ;) Put your hands up make'em touch !

      Delete
  2. hii i love it! could you make the Nicki Minaj's make-up in her CD Roman Reloaded? Pleeeease!! I love your blog, than you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for the idea! I may try ;3

      Delete

Like us on Facebook